Have you ever had one of those days where you either wake up grouchy (on the wrong side of the bed), or depressed, unhappy, or disappointed in yourself or someone else? Well regardless of the emotion experienced or may be experiencing right now, the one sure thing to lift one’s spirit is laughter.
From time to time, I find myself needing a boost, to get through my day. Just thinking about the many things that I must accomplish before I go to bed for the evening, makes me want to throw the covers over my head and sleep all day. However, having money in my jeans, purse, and to pay bills can not be done without that J-o-b, so it’s up and at ’em, and on the way I go.
On that note, I have put together some silly questions and a couple of jokes to hopefully brighten your day…Have a great one!
- What’s your favorite way to eat a cockroach?
- What is the color of the number 3?
- Are couch potatoes good to eat?
- What is the answer to this question?
What would you say if someone asked you these questions? Or would you say nothing, and just shake your head and laugh?
- Why do golf players take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing? (In case they get a hole in one).
- What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the Closet? (Supplies!)
- What is the opposite of a croissant? A happy uncle.
- Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’ll be a mile away, and you’ll have their shoes.
I know that some of these may be a little corny, However, I hope they at least bring a smile to one’s face.